- Lizeth Lucero (Middlebury College, Computer Science), Coding a Semidefinite Program Solver for Quantum Query Complexity
- Teal Witter and Kai DeLorenzo (Middlebury College, Computer Science), Quantum Algorithms Related to Connectivity
- Will Kirby (Williams College, Physics, currently pursuing a PhD in Quantum Information at Tufts), Improvements to Robust Phase Estimation
- Andrew Zhao (University of Maryland, Physics, currently pursuing a PhD in Quantum Information at University of New Mexico), Phase estimation using anisotropic compressed sensing.
- Hardik Bansal (IIT Kanpur, Computer Science), Distinguishing non-local entanglement
- Mark Hubbert (University of Maryland Physics), Single qubit calibration with experimentally motived cost
I am a current advisor to Middlebury College WICS++ (Women in Computer Science club). I have also mentored undergraduate and graduate women at University of Maryland through the UMD Women in Physics mentoring program, and mentored undergraduate women at MIT through the MIT Women in Physics mentoring program.