- Jay-U Chung, Noel Anderson, Da-Yeon Koh, and Chloe Ye: Leveraging Unknown Structure in Quantum Query Algorithms
- Angel Ngulumbi: Compressed Sensing for Surveys with Block Structure
- Searidang Pa (pursuing a PhD in Computer Science at Northeastern) Numerical Studies of Glitchy Period Finding
- Lizeth Lucero, Teal Witter, and Michael Czekanski: Coding a Semidefinite Program Solver for Quantum Query Complexity
- Teal Witter (pursuing a PhD in Computer Science at NYU) and Kai DeLorenzo: Quantum Algorithms Related to Connectivity
- Will Kirby (pursuing a PhD in Quantum Information at Tufts): Improvements to Robust Phase Estimation
- Andrew Zhao (pursuing a PhD in Quantum Information at University of New Mexico), Phase estimation using anisotropic compressed sensing.
- Hardik Bansal: Distinguishing non-local entanglement
- Mark Hubbert: Single qubit calibration with experimentally motived cost
I am a current advisor to Middlebury College Women in Computer Science. I have also mentored undergraduate and graduate women at University of Maryland through the UMD Women in Physics mentoring program, and mentored undergraduate women at MIT through the MIT Women in Physics mentoring program.